HELLOO!!! =DD
this week was damm interesting!! on national day, we (fpqa grp) went nxt to the merlion to camp early in the morning at 11+? THEN! we got interviewed by some ppl from lian he wan bao and they took tons of our pic. but end up their only put some candid pic and u wun noe it's us. lolx =X
wanted to buy slippers badly but there wasnt any stock sigh... aniways had sun burnt la! so itchy can. BUT it was damm worth it. THE FIREWORK ROCKS MY WORLD =D it's like falling stars lor. OMG OMG CAN! will post up pics soon.
been so busy lately lor. been rushing with reports and had log test on sat. ARHHH!
last nite did fpqa report till 3 in the morning. so sad huh. then woke up at 10+ to do fpqa again until like now?? LOLX. but thank god gonna finish liao lor =D
im sick!!!! i think i better go visit the doc soon =(
tml got cat lab pract!! OMGGG! but i dun think i can eat. but i want! i dun care =X
sw wanted to make for us food tml! but hazel and i are both ill. OH NOOOO. WHY? I WAN TO EAT CAN!!!
I WAN CHOCOLATES!! i WAN PAPAYA!!! I WAN I WAN =(
i love you
8/12/2007 05:24:00 PM